If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Great Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
Want to try out Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn before its August release? Well, we have some Beta codes that can get you in on the weekend adventuring here.

Giveaway Details

NOTE: Please check the official Beta Tester FFXIV forums for times when the Beta will be available.
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    I keep reading how many people have registered and don't have codes, i'm rather grateful to have one.
  • RalsuRalsu Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Oops. Looks like I missed out. No reply to my email yesterday, so I will assume they were gone by the time mine came in. Test on, everyone!
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I am very curious to read peoples thoughts on this. I won't be trying it out until after feedback/reviews. It will have to be some vast improvements if I am going to put any money back into it.
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2013
    I can start gushing about FFXIV any time you feel like listening. I thought 1.0 was dreadfully boring and now I'm counting down to the next beta test time, having dumped 20 hours in a blink last weekend.
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2013
    Would it be possible for you to do a gush session on the next RPGCast?