If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

XSEED Teaches How to Farm in Rune Factory 4

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
XSEED is ready to show anyone who has never played a Harvest Moon game how to grow crops the farming-RPG way. Also, this video may inflict post-traumatic stress upon anyone who has played Rune Factory Frontier, so please be careful.

[Link]

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    Wait, don't tell me there are Runeys in RF4? Please don't let there be Runeys in RF4...

::watches trailer::

OH GOD THERE ARE RUNEYS IN RUNE FACTORY 4. I can only hope that if there's some kind of Runey System that it doesn't totally suck...

::sobs::
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Don't worry, it's just a cameo appearance. There actually are NOT Runeys in Rune Factory 4. Not as any sort of central gameplay mechanic, anyway.

-Tom
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    Oh thank goodness! I saw all those Runeys rising up from the field and became the infamous GIF.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90[/ATTACH]

Thanks Tom!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SuperHenryJonesSuperHenryJones Will whine for meseta Full Members
    edited June 2013
    *Psycho shower music plays* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, it at least won't have the loading problems Frontier had. That's the big problem of running around every part of the town gathering and dispersing runeys. If they ever wanted to do a Friends of Mineral Town-esque version of Frontier (Portable version that's in essence the same game, but it runs much faster and maybe changes a few things here and there), I'd be all for it.

EDIT: Post written before Wyrdwad's post.
    Like old Henry Jones, but uh...... with an e-mail that hasn't been deactivated for 6 years?