If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Staff Review - Muramasa Rebirth

omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know?RPGamer Staff
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
This is the story of a boy, a girl, and their collection of 108 evil, soul-stealing swords whose thirst for blood is so fierce that they corrupt any who hold them.

Read the review here
"It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Follow me on Twitter
Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I played the heck out of this game on the Wii, always wishing it was higher RES.
    Thanks for your detailed review.
  • ironmageironmage chaotic neutral observer SaskatoonFull Members
    edited July 2013
    I enjoyed the Wii version, but I had the unsettling impression that I was missing a cutscene or two along the way. Does the Vita version contain any cutscenes that were missed on the Wii, or is the improved localization enough to smooth out the gaps?

I'm not quite ready to pick up a Vita, but when I do, I think I might give this game another try.
    Only the livin' have the privilege of sayin' they'll fight ta the last breath.
    And words like conviction and resolve don't mean much to a dead man...
    --Raven (Tales of Vesperia)