If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Legends of Dawn Releases

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
Legends of Dawn is an RPG that went AWOL for awhile. Surprise, surprise, it's been recently released on Steam, hoping you'll give it a chance to spread its wings and fly.

News and stuff.

Comments

• daveyddaveyd Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    From the comments on their Kickstarter page, I gather that a lot of people have been experiencing game-breaking bugs. They have been releasing patches very quickly though so hopefully it will be playable soon. It does look really pretty for an indie game and I was mildly interested in it, but not enough to buy without reading some reviews first.
    Currently playing: The Shadow Sun (Android), Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut (PC)

Currently backing on IndieGogo: Icy: A post-apocalyptic RPG
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    2 things that stand out to me:

It looks veeery similar to Sacred 2.

The character movement speed seems veeery slow o_o

But I might be interested if it reviews well.