If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Drakengard 3 Will Be a Bloody Good Time

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
Meet Zero, a rather angry young lady who has a practical reason to slash her enemies to pieces and soak in their blood. Yes, much like Dragon Age, this game is going to be rated Five-O for violence.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Whoa whoa whoa.

That trailer just raised so many questions involving the story lines of the previous games, holy crap.

As someone who likes Drakengard way more than anyone should, I am SO EXCITED.
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I've been tracking news on this via Siliconera. It looks so interesting and I will definitely consider buying it if it ever comes out in English.
  • esukoesuko Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Breathtaking. Do not have PS3, but will get one just to play this one, if it gets localized.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I would buy it, I would play, and I would proceed to think it's and it's creator are on some form of good crack

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • esukoesuko Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    David Bowie's approval stamp on this
  • JormungandJormungand Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it plays more like D1 and 2 than NIER, with large and varied weapon selections and massive armies to fight. And parrying.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited July 2013
    Jormungand said:
    I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it plays more like D1 and 2 than NIER, with large and varied weapon selections and massive armies to fight. And parrying.
    One can only hope. We already know the soundtrack will be good.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I want this game to come to America!
    ---
    She's got a flower in her eye, she's pretty!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Holy crap. This is quite a shock. I would never have thought to see this series revived.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief