If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
edited July 2013 in Miscellaneous Gaming
Couldn't find a post about it here, it seems very much like Portal except that you have a gun to manipulate magnetic fields rather than creating portals. Has anyone tried it yet and can recommend it (I really liked Portal 1&2, so I'm interested)? It's a game that was funded through crowdfunding by the way.

Trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtjOV4hFWk

Comments

• redwing42redwing42 Just Monika Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Haven't tried it, but I've seen some footage. Looks very Portal-esque, with more focus on the story in between levels (instead of just getting insulted all the time). Everything looked smooth enough in the mechanics and game-play, so if the puzzles hold up it would probably be pretty good.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited July 2013
    It's currently on sale for Steam (25% off). The XBox Live and PSN versions are said to come soon. I will wait for those since I refuse to use Steam.