If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules
. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread
again what characters would you like to see in the new Smash bros?
Hi guys I'm bored so I'm asking the age old question with a few ground rules to make it more realistic:
1. characters must have something to do with a classic era in Nintendo history. (This includes 3rd party characters!)
2. If the characters are from a more recent(than the classic era) they had something to do with the success of the Nintendo system they appeared on
3. No characters created by Rare. This includes Conker, Banjo, ETC.
1. Sega characters are allowed(due to the Nintendo/sega deal) but like the rules above I'd like to see ones that are classic Sega and/or something to do with the success of the system they appeared on.
2. Since the game is being developed by Namco Bandai I'm allowing these too but no licensed anime characters are allowed like Naruto and Goku! Anything from klonoa, Pac Man, Tales, Cyberconnect 2, ETC. is allowed
3. Characters from any recently announced Wii U crossover titles are allowed like oh say Atlus(shin megami tensei, persona, ETC.)
Also please put why and how you think they would make a good smash bros character!
1. Mike Jones(Startropics) - The hero from a very fun but often ignored 1st party series of NES games. They were Japanese games developed for the US market and Startroipcs has never been in smash(not even a trophy) and it's a crying shame plus it's sequel Startropics 2 is even abit better than the first. Mike like Link(of zelda fame) has many potentially fun attacks with a yo-yo/whip like weapon, Psychic powers(psyshock), torches, baseballs, ninja trowing stars, Magic staffs, and bolas. Back when the Wii launched the games were some of the most requested for the virtual console where they were finally released to europe...
2. Kite(.Hack//)- the protagonist of Cyberconnect 2's .Hack//Infection series. This crazy twin blade has magic and cool weapons to spare. Plus I couldn't resist trying to Data Drain Mario!(make him go 8-bit!)
3. Red(Solotorobo)- Red is a cool dog character from the DS game Solotorobo and has a pretty big mech to punch people and carries around a sun blade for getting around off the mech and smacking people around. He can also turn human for his final smash and power up!
4. Beat(Jet Set Radio)- a rockin, grafiti painting, inline street skating dude and head of the GGs. He could do all his tricks and paint all over the rest of the characters in spades :)
1. Fighter/ship(Galaga)- Totally the classic space shooter Galaga is still played and remembered by gamers today. Unleashing this would have the fighter descend and start firing away at the other charters for a few minutes.
(sorry long list...wanted to leave you guys a few)
FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
My VAPS Entry