If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Time Is Adventure Time

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! is Ice King-approved. Players who are looking for a fungeon instead of a dungeon should definitely apply.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2013
    dibs on playing the dog for rpgamer game night when this rolls around.
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I take it the main character shouts "I DON'T KNOW!" a lot?
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited July 2013
    Tempted to buy just to support the title.

Literally, I can't say the title without giggling like a Japanese schoolgirl.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2013
    The title is glorious. Also I think I have a little crush on the guy who plays Ice King based on that teaser trailer (I've never seen the cartoon). So adorkable.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SpaceLionSpaceLion Formerly kuhfuss5 Full Members
    edited July 2013
    The show is great. I recommend that anyone who's at all curious check it out. The first season is on Netflix (for those you that have that) and each ep is only 11 minutes. I'm really curious to see how the game turns out.