If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shining Wisdom - Retroview

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited July 2013 in Latest Updates
When the first Shining game arrived on Saturn, it went with an unexpected game style that took the series into the action domain. Many years later that style turns out to be quite prescient, and in fact the first try at it worked better than some of its descendants.
My thumb remembers how hard it worked.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• ArticianArtician Onion Kid Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I still own this game, and still have never cleared it. Nice to see someone calling back to the Saturn era. I'll still try to finish this game someday, but your review pretty much confirms the suspicion that caused me to never complete it.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I played this a few years ago, definitely not one of my favorite Zelda-like games. Alundra is so many times better.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    While I do like Shining games, this one looks bad.