If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

8 Screens - Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2013 in Latest Updates
NIS America has released the first batch of English screens for Laharl's latest adventure. Anyone familiar with the series will recognize the terror of Item World pirates and trying to bribe drunken senators.

[8 Screens]

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited July 2013
    I am beyond excited for this game. october will be a good month.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Reading the logo makes me think the game name is a verb. You done got yourself "Disgaead" 2.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2013
    Barraged by a platoon of exploding penguins? You just got Disgaead!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    I'm particularly interested in the fifth pic as it shows an 'innocent warehouse'. All I can say is...its about damn time.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited July 2013
    Ocelot said:
    Barraged by a platoon of exploding penguins? You just got Disgaead!
    Is that like getting Fumoffued?
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • ladymultiladymulti Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I've already pre-ordered the Limited Edition. I did so blind. I didn't need to see screenshots or video to know just how much I will LOVE THE GAME. 8)
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2013
    I'm a bit disappointed they seem to be ditching geo-blocks in this one, but at the very least there's some other very interesting tweaks to the gameplay. Very interested to see how this turns out. Anyone know if they got the original voice cast back? I couldn't tell for sure in the trailer.