If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mars War Logs Appears on Console

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2013 in Latest Updates
Xbox users can now head over to the Red Planet, with those on PlayStation able to follow shortly after. For those needing in-flight entertainment, Focus Home Interactive has provided some complimentary music.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited August 2013
    Wow I am surprised this went to consoles. I certainly wouldn't recommend this game.

-Poor localization (this was improved)
    -Clich
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited August 2013
    scorpio_7 said:
    Wow I am surprised this went to consoles. I certainly wouldn't recommend this game.

-Poor localization (this was improved)
    -Clich
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2013
    To be fair it was always planned to be on console, it was supposed to just be a few weeks after the first PC release but they delayed the console release for the relocalisation.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I'll check it out when it goes down to 5 bucks. Looks interesting but most reviews are not convincing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I have this on my backlog. Paid the 1200MSP but the points cost me much less than what they usually go for.