If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 98 - Rolling a 7

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited August 2013 in Latest Updates
Square could have let roll with sequels to a certain tremendously successful game promptly, but years passed before they came to fruition. The number of purchases the public made once more products became available demonstrates the financial wisdom of the move.
More movie sequels to games, please!
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• RetrovertigoRetrovertigo Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I don't mean to sound rude, but why is the sound quality so awful? It isn't usually this bad.
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2013
    Hiya! Yeah, I had a recording issue, which I didn't catch until 20 minutes in. To address it, I inserted a disclaimer at the beginning of the show around 3m30s . The issues clear up around 20 mins in. Sorry for the issues. Evil Skype settings!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Blogger - Lightwaves | Host - RPGBacktrack | Twitter | Facebook | DeviantArt
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited August 2013
    Five got no sequels.
    I thought the "Legend of the Crystals" anime counted as a sequel to FFV.
    I haven't seen it though, so maybe it isn't as comparable to VII's "Advent Children" anime-sequel.

[QUOTE=tsubakisamurai]Because Zack is just kind of a happy go-lucky guy, I mean he doesn't have the burden of sorrow that Cloud seems to have throughout FFVII.
    I'm sure this has been covered here before, but wasn't Cloud's brooding/depression/etc mostly attributed to his character after the original game?

At least beside that death scene and the loss-of-identity scene, I don't recall him being very sorrowful. (Anger yes, but I not really counting that.)

To bring it back on topic(?), did you say what was Cloud's personality was like in Crisis Core?
    (It's a 3 hour podcast, so I'm sorry if I just forgot.)