If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Next big trend: series masher

xocolatlxocolatl MemberFull Members
edited August 2013 in Miscellaneous Gaming
It's always fun to cross different series together. But when is it too much?

So far, things have been working out well--MK and DC, Professor Layton and Phoenix, we have Marvel VS Capcom VS SNK, and a whole lot more. What's next? BF vs CoD? GTA vs Bullies? Halo vs Metroid vs Killzone, the one exclusive-to-all-console shooter to rule them all?

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited August 2013
    Monster Hunter x Pokemon.

Of course, given that the publisher would have the ability to buy Japan and put in a fair bid for South Korea, we'll never see it.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    Well, Pok
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Familiar Change Administrators
    edited August 2013
    Tales X Fire Emblem. I'd rather it be an SRPG. Also, should it have skits or supports conversations (both might be overkill)?
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• xocolatlxocolatl Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    So far MonHun v Pokemon would probably be my favorite.. I wouldn't pass up the chance to hunt and skin those Ratata or Bidoof.
    And maybe even wear an adorable Eevee hat.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited August 2013
    Since we'll never see MKvSF (and after MKvDCU, I'm not sure we want to anymore), I'd love to see Capcom and Netherrealm takes on SFvDC. Really, I think the only thing you can do with MK crossover-wise without pissing anyone off is Fist of the North Star.

We've already seen Pokemon + Nobunaga no Yabou (Pokemon Conquest), so how about a Pokemon + Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Or better, Pokemon + Shin Sangoku Musou (Dynasty Warriors)?

We've seen enough Metroidvanias, we might as well do that crossover and be done with it.
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.