If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Rainbow Skies to Brighten PS3 and PS Vita in 2014

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2013 in Latest Updates
Rainbow Skies is ready to brighten your PlayStation 3 and Vita. Unfortunately, the game isn't on the horizon until 2014. We have some new screenshots that take a good look into the development progress thus far.

• RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    i greatly enjoyed Rainbow Moon years ago, so i'm eagerly awaiting the new game.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    R-Moon let me down in the 2nd half. This one needs a few changes to get my $$$.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I definitely enjoyed the original, it left quite a nostalgic impression on me. I'm excited to see this coming to consoles!

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2013
    It's nice to see the changes they're making to improve this one over Rainbow Moon, but I haven't heard anything about my biggest Rainbow Moon pet peeve, which was the poor-quality English text.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance