If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Gamescom Trailer for The Dark Eye: Demonicon

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2013 in Latest Updates
The results are always unpredictable when a pen and paper RPG is adapted for a different medium. With any luck this will be more like Gold Box games and Baldur's Gate and a little less like the Dungeons & Dragons movie.

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited August 2013
    I'll buy it in a year or five. I usually have to try Euro rpgs out even if I think they might not be that good. Heck, I own an unopened copy of Arcania despite knowing the games is far from good.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited August 2013
    Ugh I'm really turned from from German/European games after Arcania. I doubt I'll touch this with a ten foot pole, unless it gets glowing reviews.

I am assuming this is alpha footage as the gameplay graphics look very unpolished. (Sorry I'm just bitter after the Arcania incident lol)