If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Bravely Default Will Arrive in an Upgraded Form

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
Bravely Default is getting overhauled, and Western fans wondering where the new version falls on the Square Enix version update annoyance spectrum can breathe easy. They should be pleased with the version they're receiving.

[Link]

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I was very happy when I found out.. Can't wait to get my hands on this because it looks great. It diesn't hurt that there is a job system.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I feel sorry for those who cancelled and pre-ordered the import lol.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited September 2013
    got this one on pre-order. Hopefully it comes out April/May '14.

Also there's a few spelling errors. "addition save clots" and "Bravely Defauly: Flying Fairy" I noticed off the top of my head.

Fixed, I somehow missed the second one when proofing, thanks! - Severin
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Does Amazon have a NA pre-order up yet? I couldn't find one when I took a quick look.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    That's like a first for Square Enix.

+1 internet points for you if you can name an S-E title released in USA with Japanese and English voice options.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    flamethrower said:

+1 internet points for you if you can name an S-E title released in USA with Japanese and English voice options.
    Star Ocean Last Hope International - PS3
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited September 2013
    Nice to see that we're getting the upgraded version. If this games does well, perhaps we'll get that strongly implied sequel relatively soon.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Wait... the rest of the world is actually getting the enhanced version of a SquareEnix RPG?

My reaction

/bitter former DQMJ2 owner
    //key word: former
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited September 2013
    flamethrower said:

That does nothing for me as I would be choosing the English voices anyway. Still, it is nice for those who prefer listening to the original voice acting. In any case, I'll be pre-ordering this game the moment it's available for pre-order.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    LordKaiser said:
    I feel sorry for those who cancelled and pre-ordered the import lol.
    I don't. It's their own fault for being so hasty. Would it really have killed them to wait a couple of weeks for some clarification? No it would not.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited September 2013
    SiliconNooB said:
    I don't. It's their own fault for being so hasty. Would it really have killed them to wait a couple of weeks for some clarification? No it would not.
    Yeah, no pity here. Though if people already own a Japanese 3DS, I imagine there was good reason to have ordered the import thanks to region locking.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm