If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX 2013 - Zeboyd Cosmic Star Heroine Interview

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
We met up with Robert and Bill from Zeboyd at PAX Prime 2013 to talk to them about their latest game Cosmic Star Heroine.

http://rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2013/090313e.html

[video=youtube_share;IuCZaAkR7DQ]

Comments

• bill_at_zeboydbill_at_zeboyd New Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Thanks so much for talking with us, Chris! We're super excited about this game, we're still in the early phase of dev, but we're going all out!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    I loved the trailer footage. Since I grew up playing PC games instead of console ones, this is the first Zeboyd game that feels nostalgic to me. The graphics look like the old PC adventures that got me into gaming in the first place.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I'm really curious to see more artwork for this game, and of course screenshots as their development continues. For these older style games, the characters themselves and how they look, are pivotal to immersing the player into their lives and world.

Most definitely looking forward to more :)
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    Suikoden elements? Zing!

I'm following this one with interest. When it comes to emulating era-specific music be ambitious and bold!
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I'm looking forward to a non-parody RPG from Zeboyd. I'll support the Kickstarter before it ends. There are a few interesting kickstarters this month.