If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX 2013 - Dragon Fantasy Book II Gameplay Demo

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
Muteki Corporation's Dragon Fantasy Book II releases on September 10th. And yet, we talk more about David Bowie and werewolf-rocks than Ogden and Anders.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2013/090313g.html

[video=youtube_share;I1pYPH0vTdU]

Comments

• SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    "Your character sprites are actually quite $*#%" ~ Chris 'Sabin' Privitere

:encouragement:
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    looks much better than the first game and longer. So i will difinetly get it tuesday. :)
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • TheMooseTheMoose Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I notice that Dragon Fantasy Book II's battle system are almost identical to Chrono Trigger as you battle enemies once you approach them or an enemy spots you, but the battles are still command oriented.

Even the techniques and magical spells appear similar to Chrono Trigger.

However, I'm not sure if the characters can do team based attacks where you combined techniques and magical spells with another team member to generate powerful attacks, similar to Chrono Trigger.