If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX 2013 - Telepath Tactics Gameplay Demo

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
The Indie Mega Booth videos continue. This time, Craig Stern from Sinister Design shows us Telepath Tactics. He also saves us from being slaughtered by the computer.

http://rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2013/090613c.html

[video=youtube_share;7zzT4VQ4oVc]

Comments

• scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Oh, this game isn't quite what I thought. I like the similarity to fire emblem in gameplay elements... but I wonder does it have unique units (class, portraits, personality, etc) like fire emblem and other tactical rpg's? Or generic monster and militia units?
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    This video is of the multiplayer battle mode. There's also a beefy campaign mode with unique characters.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I am quite excited about this, especiallyif it has decent AI