If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

A Realm Re-Reborn On PS4

QuinQuin これはメタですRPGamer Staff
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
The power of the PlayStation 4 will be harnessed to show off every single fur on Good King Moggle Mog XII. Better keep your hands off though; I've heard moogles are mean drunks.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited September 2013
    That was fast. I was SURE they'd wait for the first expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    It was always said that PS4 would come along around the same time as Direct X 11 support...
    Can't wait for that graphical upgrade!
  • LandescaLandesca New Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    NefarioCall said:
    It was always said that PS4 would come along around the same time as Direct X 11 support...
    Can't wait for that graphical upgrade!
    I know, I mean, i think it still looks amazing on PS3 but I know it would look even better on a high end PC which I will never have but a PS4 i will someday have and it'll look stunning.