If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Elementary - RPG Elements

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
Welcome to the first edition of RPGamer's newest column. RPG Elements is the home to everything and anything related to RPGs. Be sure to check it out.

-Link

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited September 2013
    So this would be the place for news of non-RPG Pokemon spin-offs?

No, I imagine there are too many of those. :P Still a neat premise for a column.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I like the idea of this. Especially if it includes gushing over figurines (even if I never actually buy any).
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    I am soooo getting that figure. Awesome job, Manny!!!
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    Great column. Cool figures and whatnot aren't advertised well. I've been relying on a forum thread in Atlus USA's forum to know when new SMT figures are coming out in Japan, but I only check it a couple of times each year. I need people pointing this stuff out to me and I hope there's enough material for this to be a regular column.

Preordered Elizabeth!
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    I WANT that Elizabeth figure. Give to meeeeeee! *makes grabby hands at 7th!*
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    Very cool. I knew that figure was right up your alley 7th. I didn't say anything earlier because I wanted to save it for the column. You also hit the nail on the head in terms of goals of the column. Not everyone has the time or even remembers to visit 20 different toy or merch blogs. I know RPGamers in particular love gaming swag, spin-off games, and the like, so I'm happy that RPGamer now has a home for all of that and more.

and thanks for the love JCS and Nyx
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    7thCircle said:

Preordered Elizabeth!
    Ditto. 'Nuff said.
  • scrumly1scrumly1 New Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I think this column will also help for gathering the discussion on RPG related things that aren't RPGs themselves in one place. Nifty.