If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - TGS 2013 Impression

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
Lightning is back and is free to roam around like never before. If Final Fantasy XIII-2 didn't offer you enough to explore, Lightning Returns seems to crank it up even more.

Impression
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited September 2013
    The black hole years of final fantasy continues... maybe 15 will make sense... maybe?

(Keep in mind the above post is my opinion only, some people may love this game concept, please don't hate me :)
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I think people would be way more interested in this game if it didn't have the XIII name attached to it. I hated XIII, didn't bother with XIII-2, but baring some incredibly dire reviewers I'll probably pick this up early next year.

The pole-dancing thing is weird though.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    It kind of has to have the XIII name attached, though. It has the same characters and has to attempt to make sense of whatever the heck happened in XIII-2.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I think this looks cool. I'm slightly concerned about the countdown and replays.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I actually liked XIII more than XIII-2. Hopefully the freedom/exploration doesn't seem so pointless this time. Revisiting a location to find there is nothing new or a new location that has nothing to do yet was a drag since the load times weren't short.