If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atelier Escha & Logy to Get a Western Release

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2013 in Latest Updates
This blurb was going to be dedicated to how Tecmo Koei America was dragging its heels and leaving the option of a stealth release open, but then it came through for us with an announcement, ruining our attempts at cynicism. It's a good day for Atelier fans.

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2013
    I'm digging the split; I suspect Chris and I will each play it a different way. Looking forward to this.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited September 2013
    Indeed. Knowing that there is a path that's less about alchemy? Sold.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    really enjoyed Ayesha. Can't wait to give this new game a try.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Squeee! Time-management heaven awaits!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    Macstorm said:
    Indeed. Knowing that there is a path that's less about alchemy? Sold.
    I agree with this post.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited September 2013
    I heard that the two stories aren't all that different, like Tales of Xillia.

Nice to see that Tecmo-Koei is still set to support the series in the US for now. (I wasn't really convinced with Ayesha and Totori/Meruru Plus since NISA had already done most of the localization work for those) Hopefully the Rorona remake will make it over as well.