If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Interview

Jmustang1968Jmustang1968 RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited October 2013 in Latest Updates
After a successful release of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, we sit down with Trent Oster of Overhaul games to discuss its sequel.

(Typo on front page fixed - Severin)

• JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    I've long been a fan of both Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. I didn't bother getting the first one because it wouldn't run on my jailbroken ipad (it wasn't compatible with that version of iOS at the time), and it seemed redundant to a well-modded copy of the PC game I already had). Maybe I should check and see if they ever got a patch to get the game running on iOS 5.x (it was on a list of features no yet delivered back in the day).
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited October 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to this release, Baldur's Gate 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I bought the BGEE just to support the company and lead to the release of this game. Still loved the original but it does not have the same level of awesome as BG2.