If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Aksys Serves Up a Sorcery Saga Limited Edition

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2013 in Latest Updates
Aksys Games has cooked up another special edition, which it hopes will appeal to the palate of RPGamers. Whether the offering will satisfy the Great Curry God is another matter entirely.

[ Yum? ]

Update - trailer added
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2013
    Weirdest special edition ever. This may beat the boobie mouse pad!
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    Totally have to show this to Eira, she might let me get it for our son.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2013
    It did take me a bit of time to realise that there's actually quite a decent number of RPGamers the LE might be useful for/appeal to :)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)