If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

crazy ads popping up on forums

lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accidentHalifaxRPGamer Staff
edited October 2013 in Site & Forum Support
am I the only one getting crazy ads popping up around here? All seem to be virus/malware links. they certainly weren't here like 6 hours ago...

Everything all right?
lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
this is my twitter! come twit with me

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2013
    Can you take a screenshot please?
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited October 2013
    I can't get my screen shot thing to work, but sometime yesterday something called Whilokii 1.0.0 was installed on my computer and brought up these ads and it all started on here. I'm in the process of removing it right now. I'm not really sure why my print screen button isn't working, though.

Also it seems clicking on them brings you to a page that says to update my firefox.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me