If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kingdom Hearts Remixed a Second Time

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2013 in Latest Updates
More Kingdom Hearts Final Mixes are in store for fans next year. Grab your Nobody and get ready for an HD ride through the worlds of Disney.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2013
    This pleases me greatly. After all, we're getting closer and closer to the grand finale of Kingdom Hearts (first arc). Yes, I said first arc. Nomura said it would continue past this, probably still starring Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I just wish they'd make a new main character with the former KH characters providing support, and even being AI controlled allies in battles.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    Super stoked! I wish they had included the DS game with the original collection instead of the movie compilation, but I'm excited they are including BBS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • AngelonightAngelonight Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    @Dark - I thought 3 was the end of Sora's arch?
    Any ways, excited for this, though really I wish they would have reworked Dream Drop for this like they did Re:CoM in stead of the cinematic for Re:Coded
    Kain: "Conscience...? You dare speak to me of conscience? Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare to question my judgment!"
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2013
    They never said with certainty. I hope it is, just because I want to see a new Keyblade hero arise.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    Dang it, Sony! Can't you put this stuff on the PS4? Then I'll be able to play it.