If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Memories of Celceta Begin This Month

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited November 2013 in Latest Updates
This year, Thanksgiving is about more than turkeYs. For RPGamers who own Vitas, it will be an Yspecially action-packed holiday.

[I regret nothing!]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited November 2013
    I cannot wait. Give this to me now.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited November 2013
    If I manage to get that temp work at Gamestop, I may be able to buy a Vita and partake of this on Day One. That's if I get lucky.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • hyperknees91hyperknees91 Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    If I had the money, this would be day 1 for me as well. Gahh so much sorrow that I won't be able to participate in this game.
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Finally a release date! It cuts too close to my trip oversees so I had to change shipping to 2-day instead of free, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
  • AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Noooooooooooo im gonna be broke after PS4, LoZ ALBW and Super Mario 3D World
  • retrodragonretrodragon Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Yeah this looks WAY too good. I need a vita asap lol
    Playing: Wild Arms 3, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, Star Ocean First Departure
    www.retrodragon.wordpress.com
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited November 2013
    I may have to grab this. I'm still a Ys virgin, though I've got a few on steam I haven't got to yet. But I need a couple more Vita specific games so I don't have to play just PSN (ps1/psp downloaded) games on it.