If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Walk Through the World of Child of Light

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie PearlAdministrators
edited November 2013 in Latest Updates
What awaits Aurora on her journey to restore the light to Lemuria? The aptly named lead programmer of Child of Light gives us a brief glimpse in this trailer.

Reincarnation, realization

• ironmageironmage chaotic neutral observer SaskatoonFull Members
    edited November 2013
    This game is starting to look pretty good. I'm getting kind of a Braid vibe from the side-scrolling sections.
    Only the livin' have the privilege of sayin' they'll fight ta the last breath.
    And words like conviction and resolve don't mean much to a dead man...
    --Raven (Tales of Vesperia)
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Battles have a Grandia feel with the action-bar.
    I'll buy it.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Kudo's to the developers for trying something different. Unfortunately this is not my style of game at all, so I will pass on it.
  • RockkoRockko Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    I'm starting to really look forward to this one. It seems like they have been able to thoughtfully incorporate co-op play into a turn-based battle system. Kudos...
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Really like the way the environment art is looking in the whole trailer. Strongly disliked the way the character art looked in the first part of the trailer but then when it got to where she was going through the caves it started working for me. The pastel really pops against the dark background. Combat looked like it could be good but I'd like to see a lot more. Definitely keeping an eye on this.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass