If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atlus Labors to Release Conception II

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited November 2013 in Latest Updates
Atlus is expecting and the due date is spring of 2014. An unexpected release like this is why you should always use proper protection when gaming.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited November 2013
    Good import reviews or not, I think I'll wait for reviews of the localized version before checking this out. :P
    Reincarnation, realization
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2013
    Wow, really? This is like the last series I ever expected to see localized. Crazy
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited November 2013
    I'm all for making babies to save the world and what not, but I'm just not sure about this one. I'll keep an eye out for media on this one.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2013
    This is really one I never imagined would get localized. Atlus is pretty brave. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the title somewhat.

I'll never complain about niche RPGs getting localized, though.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2013
    And this, folks, is why Mac is the site's Grand High Guru of Article Titles and Blurbs.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited November 2013
    Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • The Last PaladinThe Last Paladin Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Hm, not sure how I feel about the concept...ion?

I guess this wouldn't bother me so if the characters didn't look like kids already, and they're suppose to have kids? Guess I'm old fashioned.
  • KittyFieldsKittyFields Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    Okay, wow, did NOT see this one coming. Seriously. First Senran Kagura, then this? What's next, a Criminal Girls localization? XD

I will definitely be picking this up. The concept is just way too interesting to pass up.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited November 2013
    I don't know why but I want this.

Another reason to get a 3DS! Not like I need more these days, with so much out on it already.