If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Koyomi - Japandemonium for Dec. 10th, 2013

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited December 2013 in Latest Updates
I really should mark my calendar more regularly. It might help with my update schedule...

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited December 2013
    I want Medabots and some of those other titles. Someday I will learn enough to be able to play them. Some day!

Hyperdimension Neptunia Tactics? I do like tactics RPGs and the series is pretty....interesting. I wonder if it'll be any good though, since I don't have much love or trust for Compile Heart.

You have any games on pre-order there, mr japan guy?
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2013
    lolwhoops said:

You have any games on pre-order there, mr japan guy?
    Just Zelda at the moment. My last big pre-order was Metal Max 4.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited December 2013
    "able to summon corndogs and sweets seemingly out of nowhere"?

BEST. CHARACTER. EVER.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited December 2013
    By an interesting coincidence, I was just deciding on whether or not to exchange my GameStop reward points for a 2014 Pokemon Calendar, though it seemed Black 2/White 2 based, oddly.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "