If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

More Pok

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar TeacherAdministrators
edited December 2013 in Latest Updates
What are previously unavailable starter and legendary Pok
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2013
    I can't wait to see my favourite Pokes like Feraligatr and Lugia in the new graphics engine.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited December 2013
    I'm going to have so many Battle Points from this it's not funny.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited December 2013
    I've heard you get a free Celebi if you sign up for the poke bank... sounds worth it to me :)
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited December 2013
    Due to sever issues from the high volume of people accessing the eShop and registering Nintendo Newtork IDs, the Pok
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2013
    Well, it's partly because of Christmas volume, and partly because the rush on the Pokemon Bank when it launched in Japan basically killed the entire Nintendo Network. Crashing right after Christmas is not good optics (though Steam and the PSN broke too!), so Nintendo yanked the Bank from the store to try to spread out the pain.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance