If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

My Year of Gust - January : Atelier Marie!

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Staff Review Blogs
So starts my Year of Gust games. Since I actually have twelve titles from this company that I have (mostly) not completed and which do not have reviews on the site, I'll be working my way through them this year.

First up, Atelier Marie (Plus version, for the PSX).

I've played this one before, but I got distracted by something newer and shinier before I could do everything on it. My goal for this month is to prove whether or not this version of the game has the "Two Legendary Ladies!" ending, as the FAQ on GameFAQs is unsure on the subject. To do that, I'll have to get both Marlone (the heroine) and her best friend Schia up to level 50. This might take some doing....

Comments