If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Media Jumps Out

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2014 in Latest Updates
While most RPGamers were enjoying the Christmas break, the second ReMIXed collection of Square Enix and Disney's collaboration was getting a showing in Japan. Check inside for some higher definition looks at Sora, Roxas, and company.

[ Ventus looks very happy ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    Cool.
    Maybe i've been living under a rock, but i didn't realize this includes a Birth by Sleep HD remix?
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited January 2014
    Best part is that these are probably all going to be the Final Mix versions. Meaning all those new goodies will be ours to have.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • goateguygoateguy Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    Neat-o. I really can't wait for it to come out here in the US. I had such great memories of all of the games when I played them years ago; and then had more fun starting KH 1.5 HD with my wife, who is a disney fan but not a video game or an RPG fan. So...BRING IT ON! :D
    If I don't make it home, tell my wife I said Hello.

--Neutral Planet President

You can find awesome fractal art at my website: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    NefarioCall said:
    Cool.
    Maybe i've been living under a rock, but i didn't realize this includes a Birth by Sleep HD remix?
    This is the 2.5 Remix, not to be confused with the 1.5 Remix that came out here last year.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance