If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks Definitely Coming to Europe

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2014 in Latest Updates
While there is still plenty of doubt regarding a possible release of Level-5's football-RPG series in America, things are a bit clearer in Europe. A third version of Inazuma Eleven 3 is coming out there next month.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited January 2014
    Ahh Europe, you've almost gotten your A game going with all these awesome announcements of games coming to your shores before an announcement is here in the states. NA is so proud and envious of you.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    This is most likely a dumb question, but it's one I'm always curious about in these situations. If they have an English translated version available for Europe, what's preventing them from releasing it over in NA as well for minimal/no cost? It is all licensing related?

I've always wondered about these kinds of things, as the big cost of translation/localization is already tackled.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
  • Daniel36Daniel36 Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    Going back in time to play football so they can eliminate football?
    Well.... I hope they succeed.