If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

"Paws Plays..." A New Livestream Series

PawsPaws PurrRPGamer Staff
edited January 2014 in Latest Updates
We're kicking off 2014 with a new series of Twitch.TV livestreams, where you can join the RPGamer staff as they play games new and old.

Join Anna Marie Privitere (Paws) as she plays through a variety of games, ranging from time-honoured classics to the worst of the worst. You can catch her most afternoon (CST) with some evenings and mornings thrown in.

http://www.twitch.tv/rpgamer

Newsified!

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    this actually sounds like a cool idea. I never got into the Chrono Cross ones, but I'll try and pop in. Do you have a schedule you think? Like every day or every other day? Either way, I should be able to find some 3DS time I can spend in front of my compy.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to firm that up after January. This month is completely dead for me work-wise, so I'm streaming pretty much every weekday starting between 12-1pm CST and ending 3-4pm CST; sometimes I stream in the morning if I'm awake and finished work before 10, and if Chris is busy in the evening I'll do a couple hours then, too.

Once I have more solid hours, they'll be listed somewhere, probably on the twitch stream itself (or when I announce a new game)
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited January 2014
    I'll check them out whenever I'm at home and not at work. But FFXII? Ooo, in for a love/hate relationship with the game.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited January 2014
    FFXII live stream? Oh yeah. Do it!
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    Awesome.
    /10char
  • ghaleon80ghaleon80 Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    I'd tune in for Chrono Cross. I've had the itch to relive that game again lately. Maybe a Lunar games stream :tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy: Think this is a great idea though, loving it. You guys/gals rock!
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    Dammit Paws, stop making me wish I didn't have a job.

Spoiler:
    I even got my capture card working again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    ghaleon80 said:
    I'd tune in for Chrono Cross. I've had the itch to relive that game again lately. Maybe a Lunar games stream :tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy: Think this is a great idea though, loving it. You guys/gals rock!
    CC's all done, but Lunar...been a long time since I played either. That might be fun.
  • SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    edited January 2014
    Yey! Real Time With Paws Livestreaming!