If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 292: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into Brodor"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited January 2014 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 292: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into Brodor"

Paws has got it, baby, she's got it. SiliconNoob is the owner of a lonely heart, owner of a lonely heart. Sabin used to work at the docks...union's been on strike, he's down on his luck. Lusipurr travels the world and the seven seas, everybody is looking for something. Risingsuntzu is hungry like the wolf.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/292

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "One Does Not Simply Walk Into Brodor"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

• RetrovertigoRetrovertigo Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is nothing more obnoxious than someone screaming into a microphone when they know those listening might be wearing headphones. I'll refrain from spelling out what I think of him....
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited January 2014
    I did not get the podcast title at first, but when the podcast reached the titular discussion I seriously cracked up.

Why do I listen to RPGCast (and RPG Backtrack)?

1) I love RPGs, hearing what other people think of RPGs, and sometimes the vicarious experience of RPGs that I will never play because life is too short.

2) They're free. Can't beat the price for audio entertainment during work or World of Warcraft.

3) The only thing more boring that work is grinding 9999 dinosaur bones (or 10 Skyshards, or... well, you get it) for a mount in World of Warcraft.

What would I like to see more of? Perhaps more talk about the 3DS eshop, Xbox Indie Games or whatever the Xbone has in that department, or the PS3/PS4 online store. I'm surprised no one has mentioned River King on the 3DS eshop (have they?) since that's a Natsume RPG. That I bought and cannot figure out how to play.

What would I like to see less of? Less hatred for other reviewers, especially GameFAQs reviewers. Yes, I'm biased because I am a GameFAQs reviewer, and I've reviewed some indie RPGs that RPGamer hasn't touched! (Yet.)
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2014
    why do i listen to rpgcast? cause i like listening to something on saturday mornings when i wake up and it amuses my face.