If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Best/most fun tabletop experience

goateguygoateguy MemberFull Members
edited February 2014 in Saving Throw Gaming
The "best" game I ever played in terms of adhering to character was in a homemade version of the PC game Arcanium. The gm allowed me to create a kleptomaniac character and for all the yelling and hate he would sent my way over the years: he said that I saw scary good playing that character. The "most fun" I ever had would be a 3 way tie between seeing a bone fairy rocket out of a hole because of consecutive 20s, having a novice player that didn't know anything about how an rpg should work having and unnaturaly good 90 min session of rolling 20s (like 12 or 13 in that session including on the bad end of a few 1 rolls), all relating to "Handle animal" that nobody ever used with that gm, making and using a Gatling gun of arrows in Exalted. I have a ton more but I can always add them in later. :) Of course this was a few years ago while I was still in college. :P

What are some of the best/most fun moments you have had while playing table top RPGs?
If I don't make it home, tell my wife I said Hello.

--Neutral Planet President

You can find awesome fractal art at my website: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com