If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Attakai - Japandemonium for Feb. 2nd, 2014

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
Is it just me, or is it warm in here? Guess the temp's got to be unseasonably high somewhere...

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited February 2014
    I've been looking up some of those suggestions. I actually got a book for kana that I started going through. Writing these things is going to be a challenge, I think. The Pokemon X/Y idea sounds like a good one. I still think a culture corner thread or something would be cool, but I guess the response threads to the article are good enough. I'll try and come up with more things to ask.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited February 2014
    That Little Tail Story game looks interesting. Shame it's an iOS title. The graphics style reminds me of Animal Crossing.
    Reincarnation, realization
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    "I'm actually a little sad that I won't be playing this one, but I already have enough things eating up my time that adding a Vita to the mix would not be a good idea. I do think I'll grab the PSX OreShika the next time I see it in a store, though."

FYI, the first game was also remade for PSP, and the PSP version is far superior to the original PS1 title (and has an absolutely amazing LE, if it's still around -- karuta cards, a woodblock print, a cloth PSP carrying case, and even a novelization! Though some of that was part of the "top tier" LE, as there were like, three different ones available).

-Tom
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Wyrdwad said:
    "I'm actually a little sad that I won't be playing this one, but I already have enough things eating up my time that adding a Vita to the mix would not be a good idea. I do think I'll grab the PSX OreShika the next time I see it in a store, though."

FYI, the first game was also remade for PSP, and the PSP version is far superior to the original PS1 title (and has an absolutely amazing LE, if it's still around -- karuta cards, a woodblock print, a cloth PSP carrying case, and even a novelization! Though some of that was part of the "top tier" LE, as there were like, three different ones available).

-Tom
    Gaijin doesn't own a PSP either. D: Regardless as someone who has a PSP and Vita I'd love to give the game a whirl, but we shall see if it ever comes across the pond.