If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Everyone Can Go to the Pok

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
If only actual banks didn't have transaction fees and allowed one to store one's adorable but deadly monsters for only $5 a year. Sure, we don't earn interest from the Pok
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    I know! I'm just going to run my game all day. :)
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Does that mean everyone will be online this week and I can finally get the 3rd safari pokemon from everyone who beat the game and never was online again? I LOVE POKEMON BANK WEEK!
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    One of my Wednesday first graders was proudly showing off his Jarouda (Serperior) yesterday. His daddy helped him set up the P-Bank.
    edited February 2014
    I have now given myself 30 days to finish my White 2 single-type Elite 4 challenge before everybody goes in the Pokebank and over to X/Y.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Man, can you imagine if we did get interest from the Pokemon bank? We'd have fractions of a pokemon in there, it would be terrifying and probably a bit messy.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited February 2014
    I'm dead set on getting that support log finished, but one of my friends wants to battle me using mine and his older Pokemon. Time to download the bank.
    Reincarnation, realization
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Gotta say, there are some baffling design decisions in this app, largely centered around the lack of touchscreen support and ANYTHING to do with PokeTransporter.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
    edited February 2014
    The lack of touchscreen support is driving me nuts. I keep trying to tap the arrows next to the box to scroll through my collection.
  • goateguygoateguy Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Ocelot said:
    If only actual banks didn't have transaction fees and allowed one to store one's adorable but deadly monsters for only $5 a year. Sure, we don't earn interest from the Pok
    If I don't make it home, tell my wife I said Hello.

--Neutral Planet President

You can find awesome fractal art at my website: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2014
    There is actually interest in the Pokemon Bank - you can get PokeMiles or Battle Points ingame for Pokemon storage.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
    edited February 2014
    Shaymin said:
    There is actually interest in the Pokemon Bank - you can get PokeMiles or Battle Points ingame for Pokemon storage.
    This is true, though I'd say they're more like a rewards point card than actual interest. ;) I totally appreciate the BP, though. I can get those TMs a lot faster that way!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited February 2014
    I'm considering transferring almost all of my Pokemon from Ruby version onwards, just for those points. I don't do much in those games anyway, and it might give me a reason to replay them. I still haven't caught the roaming Suicune in LeafGreen, come to think of it...
    Reincarnation, realization