If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Drakengard 3 Gets Release Date, Collector's Edition

madhtrmadhtr RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
Drakengard 3's release is just a few month away, but the sooner you pre-order, the more extras you get. Not only that, but there's a Collector's Edition, too.

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited February 2014
    The anticipation kills me...as does the opening thing. I sense a tragedy coming, ala Drakengard 1.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • madhtrmadhtr RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    I'm so ready for this. Never expected a third game in this series (I don't really count Nier as part of the series... but maybe I should).
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    The release date is excellent news. I'm more excited for this one than I can rationally explain.

$90 for a CE that doesn't offer much more than a prequel novella is a shame. A meaty art book or a full soundtrack and I might have gone for it. The pretty box, slim addons, and limited quantity make this one feel like it's targetting collectors who won't open them. Preorder a CE to keep in the wrap along with a regular physical copy to play and you save a decent amount on shipping too.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Interesting, let's see how much this is going to cost...
    >SquareEnix online store exclusive

Given Digital River's suspect history (AT BEST) and how they use a method guaranteed to cause extra charges (not to mention they charge sales tax AND $12 for shipping here), I'll just go digital on this one.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Digital River....Limited product.....There's no way I would touch this given these circumstances.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me