If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Inazuma Eleven Passed Directly to Fans

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
It has been such a long wait for a North American release of Inazuma Eleven that most of us had given up entirely. Yet out of nowhere it is now being delivered with the speed of a lightning bolt.

[Link]

Comments

• imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Heres to hoping people buy it.

eShop only release worked for Senran Kagura Burst, heres to hoping it works even better for Inazuma Eleven
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2014
    It helps that it is slightly cheaper and contains the words Don't Panic on the cover.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • PawsPaws BEARSONA RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    imercenary said:
    Heres to hoping people buy it.

eShop only release worked for Senran Kagura Burst, heres to hoping it works even better for Inazuma Eleven
    It worked for PW:AA too (it made its sales goals estimates, at any rate), despite being moaning endlessly how they'd "never buy it."

I'm hoping these releases vitalize the 3DS eShop. It only accounts for 9% of all 3DS game sales.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited February 2014
    I need to get the 3DS back from my friend, ASAP! Because I'm sorry, I'm willing to spend all my money for this, especially since this is the first Inazuma Eleven game I will have ever played. If I'm lucky, I may convert him into a fan of it too.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • Khisanth MagusKhisanth Magus Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    I really want to get this, but I know that the character and move names are just going to drive me nuts. Will probably still get it, but I really wish that they hadn't "westernized" everything they could in this series.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Apparently they even redubbed the game so that we North Americans wouldn't be subjected to British accents. I'm looking forward to playing it, but that makes me a bit sad.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    I'm totally gonna get it, but I wish it had a physical release. Ah well.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    Ocelot said:
    Apparently they even redubbed the game so that we North Americans wouldn't be subjected to British accents. I'm looking forward to playing it, but that makes me a bit sad.
    Lame :( On a side note, them doing that is apparently why the UK doesn't get the 3DS version on the eShop, but the rest of Europe does. Even more lame.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited February 2014
    Huh, odd that NoA took the effort to retranslate and redub the game. I figured they would have saved a small bundle just to throw the UK English version on the eShop.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "