If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

South Park is Golden, Full of New Media

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
Childish, offensive, and immature are just a few works that have been used to describe South Park. In the case of The Stick of Truth, those are still true, but they are all positives.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Pre-ordered a couple of copies in anticipation of some Good old South Park gone wild.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    I'm buying this so avoiding the 13 minutes of footage. Game looks great but wish it had either come out earlier or a bit later.
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Tales Chronicles, Atelier Escha and Logy, Dark Souls II...there's just too much coming out in so short a time. (Not too mention Danganronpa, Bravely Default, and Toukiden that just came out)
  • TyphaonTyphaon Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Busy first quarter for sure!
    What I have seen and done to achieve my position defies belief. What I am capable of and will be party to in order to retain it would chill your soul.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Agreeing with Pimp.

Between Atelier, Tales, Diablo 3 Xpack (x2 for me and Eira), FFX/X-2. And the games that have already come out BD:FF and LR:FFXIII. I'm pretty much strapped. I also have some stuff in backlog pickups that I need to get like Fable anniversary and several others along with Conception II in April. I'm strapped. I'm also not a big fan of South Parks idea of humor and think its mostly crude and crass this one is definitely way below my radar.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    The "first 13" wasn't too spoilery imho. I preordered this one. I like South Park. I like Obsidian. It just seems like it'll go well.
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited February 2014
    It'salmosthereit'salmosthereit'salmosthere. :love:
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass