If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Agarest War Zero coming to Steam

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
The folks over at Ghostlight are not done bringing generations of war to PC. Agarest War Zero will soon join the first game on Steam.

Story
Reincarnation, realization

Comments

• JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited February 2014
    I call 'not it' for this one. One Agarest game is quite enough for a very long time with me.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    JuMeSyn said:
    I call 'not it' for this one. One Agarest game is quite enough for a very long time with me.
    But you gotta do it! For the readers! :)
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Looks like it'll be a test of the new tag system. I demand screenshots.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    imercenary said:
    But you gotta do it! For the readers! :)
    If the review here was for the first game, I'd say just copy and paste that. Zero is the same thing.
  • tootbrushtootbrush Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    I certainly hope it doesn't come out anywhere near TitS. JRPGs on Steam aren't really in a position to compete with each other yet and I'd like both games to do well.