If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NISA Supplies Some Demon Gaze Media

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2014 in Latest Updates
Every adventuring party needs a nice inn to return to after a hard day of exploring dungeons and slaying monsters. In Demon Gaze, that inn is filled with lunatics.

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited February 2014
    this does nothing to make me want the game. I like dungeon crawling and character creation, but I dunno.

edit edit edit!

NISA has limited editions ready for pre-order on their store! I had a great experience with their customer service, who worked very hard to get me my Disgaea D2 limited edition when my bank was messing things up. If you're interested in the game, maybe you should look into it. $49.99 instead of $39.99 I believe, and you get a soft cover art book and a sound disc thingy.

lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me