If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Inazuma Eleven

omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know?RPGamer Staff
edited March 2014 in Latest Updates
Center passes to wing. Back to center, now back to wing. Back to center. Center holds it... holds it! HOLDS IT!

Read the review here
"It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Follow me on Twitter
Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited February 2014
    I plan on getting this sometime soon. I hope to see more of this series hit my 3DS before too long.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    Recruiting new team members is worth it if you have an irrational dislike of certain teammates (Willy, Sam) or want a gorilla and a magic Buddha on your team.

Mechanically, it's probably not that different, but makes the players feel like "my dudes." A fleshed-out social link system would be a lot of fun!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    Ha ha, Willy and Sam are exactly the team members I've replaced.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    Well that, and there's one chapter where half your team gets incapacitated for plot reasons, and it REALLY helps to have recruited more kids.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Well that, and there's one chapter where half your team gets incapacitated for plot reasons, and it REALLY helps to have recruited more kids.
    Psh, that team is so awful, even with my entire team incapacitated, Mark and Axel kicked their butts.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!