If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Conception II Gets a Demo

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2014 in Latest Updates
Whether it is due to genuine anticipation or just idle curiosity, many RPGamers will likely want to see what Atlus and Spike Chunsoft's baby-making RPG is like for themselves. Fortunately, that is going to be possible very soon.

[Link]

Comments

• Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    I do want to at least give it a go because Spike Chunsoft is currently very much in my good books for 999, VLR, and Danganronpa, but I am a little more wary of this one than I was for those for the expected reasons. Still pretty hopeful it'll be fun.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited March 2014
    I'm expecting to enjoy the game myself, though I doubt it will be on my list for top games this year. It would be nice to be surprised, but I'm happy with it just being entertaining.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited March 2014
    I will at least download the demo... actually, I might end up downloading it on both platforms to see where it's playing best. The question is how much of the "ehhhhhh" factor will be included.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • Jammy DodgerJammy Dodger New Member Full Members
    edited March 2014
    Finally something to play on my Vita!

I wasn't planning on purchasing this game, but a free demo is worth checking out.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited March 2014
    I am rather pensive about what to think of this game. I will still wait for reviews to make up my mind, but a demo will certainly help.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "