If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

[Demo][RPG] Legena : Union Tides

2»

Comments

• Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited August 2014
    Well the only feedback I've seen is from me, so I can't really discuss about that further.

By the way, did you know that the developer of Celestian Tales: Old North made a shout out for your Kickstarter campaign?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ekuatorgames/celestian-tales-old-north-redefining-the-classic-r/posts/897531
  • King_TetiroKing_Tetiro Member Full Members
    edited September 2014
    Well the only feedback I've seen is from me, so I can't really discuss about that further.

By the way, did you know that the developer of Celestian Tales: Old North made a shout out for your Kickstarter campaign?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ekuatorgames/celestian-tales-old-north-redefining-the-classic-r/posts/897531

I did! They are lovely folks!

Speaking of campaigns, I have just launched Legena's 2nd attempt at fund raising!

http://kck.st/1utAnsk

Please show your support by spreading the word!
    edited September 2014
    Good luck again! This time much lower goal, but looks like you could make it with almost 50% funded within 2 days. :-)
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited September 2014
    I feel like your goal is so low, this will get made anyway even if your Kickstarter fails (if you would still care to make it that is).
    You can't afford anything except your own time on a budget that low. It's equivalent to six weeks of a full time job, so maybe 24 weeks of your spare time.
    I would be happy to buy this from you in a retail format if the price is reasonable.
    You could update your signature with a link to your Kickstarter. Be sure to update it with a link to your website once you have one, or just link to wherever I can buy the game.
    edited September 2014
    He actually has a website already. It's just super secret.

Yeah, the goal is too low to make a game from scratch so he'll probably make it anyway, but I still wish it's successfully funded alone because it probably helps him not starving and stuff. :-)
  • King_TetiroKing_Tetiro Member Full Members
    edited October 2014
    I feel like your goal is so low, this will get made anyway even if your Kickstarter fails (if you would still care to make it that is).
    You can't afford anything except your own time on a budget that low. It's equivalent to six weeks of a full time job, so maybe 24 weeks of your spare time.
    I would be happy to buy this from you in a retail format if the price is reasonable.
    You could update your signature with a link to your Kickstarter. Be sure to update it with a link to your website once you have one, or just link to wherever I can buy the game.

The goal is solely for extending the soundtrack. There is literally nothing else to the funding! :)
    So regardless of the success, the game will happen :)
    He actually has a website already. It's just super secret.

Yeah, the goal is too low to make a game from scratch so he'll probably make it anyway, but I still wish it's successfully funded alone because it probably helps him not starving and stuff. :-)

Again, just about the soundtrack. :P

And I will update the website/campaign to connect them together.

And 50% in just a week is fantastic!