If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Robin Roido no Bouken - Japandemonium for March 31st, 2014

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
Serious games for serious gamers... and maybe a not-so-serious one or two. Or three. Read on!

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited March 2014
    Trillion sounds very Makai Kingdom-y which is something I actually have interest in. I'm wondering what the gameplay will be like but, well, Compile Heart? Baaaaaaaah. I guess I can hope against reason that it will be fun. With Disgaea team experience making fun games, they might just have a shot.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    I continue to be terribly envious that the Legend of Heroes games continue to (mostly) be unavailable in English. That one looks fun...