If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New PlayStation Digital Releases Set for the Week of April 1st

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
PSN is getting two new RPGs this week and one of them is fan favorite PS2 Classic. Check inside to see what these new downloadable RPGs are.

-Link

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Might pick up the SMT game once I get some free time.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Great story/setting/humor, mediocre-to-bad everything else. Worth it for Rasputin.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I didn't like Devil Summoner back when it came out but I'll give it another try since it's been so long.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Be careful, it might be an April's Fool joke! At the very least, Amazon doesn't show any physical Ragnarok Odyssey Ace PS3 copy.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    It's not an April Fool's Day joke on our part or Sony's. See for yourself at The Drop.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Rya.Reisender said:
    Be careful, it might be an April's Fool joke! At the very least, Amazon doesn't show any physical Ragnarok Odyssey Ace PS3 copy.
    Yes it does. Also we posted it yesterday. Bear in mind this is NA news, not Europe.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Oh, US only release then? =(
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I'm interested in Ragnarok OA. So this one is not an MMO? That should be interesting. I played the beta of the very first Ragnarok Online game and it was SUCH A GRINDFEST! Hopefully this isn't going to be like that. . . Unless of course it has gambits! Hahaha!
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited April 2014
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    I'm interested in Ragnarok OA. So this one is not an MMO? That should be interesting. I played the beta of the very first Ragnarok Online game and it was SUCH A GRINDFEST! Hopefully this isn't going to be like that. . . Unless of course it has gambits! Hahaha!
    It's more lobby based, people compare it with Monster Hunter. Then again most people compare action online RPGs with MH -_-
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Rya.Reisender said:
    Oh, US only release then? =(
    It's coming to Europe at a later date
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)